With Solutions that:
Provide immediate access to specialist without travel or transportation
Promote patient wellness and adherence to care plans
Keep patients healthy and out of the hospital
Increase staff performance, productivity and reduce turnover
NICaS CHF COPD
Non-invasive remote hemodynamic monitoring of patients supported by ICU level data.
Reconciliation for polypharmacy patients to avoid adverse drug reactions and hospital readmissions.
Wound images taken by nurses can be viewed by specialists who coach how to treat difficult cases.
Counseling in behavioral, emotional, and spiritual matters from qualified psychologists and psychiatrists.
- Patient Assessments – Assist staff in assessing overall condition, determining needs, and complying with MDS regulations and requirements.
- Individualized Care Plans – Remote expertise in creating comprehensive programs including education, nutrition, adherence, and lifestyle changes.
- Parkinson’s – Neurological exam and exercise program to improve muscle control, balance, speech, and attain higher function.
- Palliative and Hospice – Physical, emotional, and pain management for terminal patients combined with caregiver and family counseling.
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Virtual Specialists at the point-of-need
- Enhanced Care Options
- Video visits between patients and family
- Patient Education and Shared Decision Making
- Health and Lifestyle Programs
- Patient Advocates
Founding Partner and CEO
For over 50 years, Skip has been transforming industries to lower costs, improve performance, and provide exceptional customer service.
Ron Pion, M.D.
Founding Partner and CWO
Dr. Pion is a physician and visionary that combines a practitioner’s perspective with healthcare industry expertise
Founding Partner and COO
Howard has always worked at the intersection of the healthcare and telecommunications industries
Partner, Dir. Elder Care
The CEO and founder of The Lowell Group, LTD, is known to be one of the most innovative and progressive health care leaders in our nation.
“These technologically savvy products provide peace of mind to seniors and their families by combining the need for close, specialized medical care with the desire to avoid long-term moves into alternative facilities.”—Ettinger Law Firm, NYC
“The concept is working. Mortality in the ICU “is trending 40 percent less than predicted, by virtually monitoring ICUs 24/7, we’re getting to problems earlier. The result is that in the past year Mercy sent home 1,000 ICU patients who otherwise would have been expected to die and saved $40 million.”—Randall Moore
“Whether you live at home, in an assisted living facility or other senior setting, telemedicine can provide remote access to doctors, nurses and other senior care specialists through state of the art technologies designed specifically for monitoring, communicating and collaborating with seniors and their families.”—The Castleton Group