Guiding Healthcare Transformation With
Proven Telehealth Solutions
In today’s competitive business landscape, companies cannot do it completely on their own. They need the help of like-minded organizations with unique capabilities in healthcare and information technology as a source for innovation.
We unite patients and providers, enhances care and treatment and helps prevent deaths in every community facing the devastation of the opioid/substance use epidemic. We have developed partnerships and programs designed to deliver care to anyone in need of help using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
We provide solutions that give immediate access to specialists without any travel or transportation and assist in keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital. The outcome of a proper telehealth network arrangement will result in increased staff performance and productivity and will help reduce turnover.
Telehealth Implementation Alliance
Guiding healthcare transformation with proven Telehealth solutions
- Patient Assessments – Assist staff in assessing overall condition, determining needs, and complying with MDS regulations and requirements.
- Individualized Care Plans – Remote expertise in creating comprehensive programs including education, nutrition, adherence, and lifestyle changes.
- Parkinson’s – Neurological exam and exercise program to improve muscle control, balance, speech, and attain higher function.
- Palliative and Hospice – Physical, emotional, and pain management for terminal patients combined with caregiver and family counseling.
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Virtual Specialists at the point-of-need
- Enhanced Care Options
- Video visits between patients and family
- Patient Education and Shared Decision Making
- Health and Lifestyle Programs
- Patient Advocates
Founding Partner and CEO
For over 50 years, Skip has been transforming industries to lower costs, improve performance, and provide exceptional customer service. With other like-minded individuals, he formed The Castleton Group, LLC to offer healthcare stakeholders a single-point-of-contact for planning, designing and implementing visual collaboration and data sharing solutions.
Partner, Dir. Elder Care
The CEO and founder of The Lowell Group, LTD, is known to be one of the most innovative and progressive health care leaders in our nation.
Founding Partner and COO
Howard has always worked at the intersection of the healthcare and telecommunications industries
“These technologically savvy products provide peace of mind to seniors and their families by combining the need for close, specialized medical care with the desire to avoid long-term moves into alternative facilities.”—Ettinger Law Firm, NYC
“The concept is working. Mortality in the ICU “is trending 40 percent less than predicted, by virtually monitoring ICUs 24/7, we’re getting to problems earlier. The result is that in the past year Mercy sent home 1,000 ICU patients who otherwise would have been expected to die and saved $40 million.”—Randall Moore
“Whether you live at home, in an assisted living facility or other senior setting, telemedicine can provide remote access to doctors, nurses and other senior care specialists through state of the art technologies designed specifically for monitoring, communicating and collaborating with seniors and their families.”—The Castleton Group